Anna Whiting has been at the forefront of the firm’s rapid rise up the Xero ranks to become a Gold Champion Partner.
Anna is a certified Xero Champion and has helped lots of individuals and businesses benefit from the ever-popular cloud accounting solution.
She said the attraction of Xero was its ability for clients to see their cashflow in real-time with online accounting, invoicing and billing all integrated into a single accounting program.
“You can turn your smartphone, tablet and computer into a powerful, integrated tool that increases productivity and helps you monitor and achieve your business goals,” she said.
Xero Tips and Tricks
Over the next few months, Anna will build on this list of Xero Tips and Tricks to help existing Xero users benefit from its full functionality, but also demonstrate Xero’s value to potential new users.
- Do you have trouble following up customers with overdue accounts? Xero has a function to automatically send out invoice reminders when they are due or overdue.
- Are you behind with your bank reconciliation? Xero has the capability to bulk process transactions through the Cash Coding Function.
- Have you seen the new reports in Xero? Customise your profit and loss layout to suit your business.
- Are you utilising payroll in Xero? Speed up the process by using the timesheet function. You can even get your employees to do the hard work for you.
- Did you know there is a built-in calculator within Xero? You can use it to add, subtract and multiply to help speed up the invoice process.